HAND-HELD FIBER LASER WELDING MACHINE 1000W-3000W WITH AUTO WIRE FEEDER
HYZONT Fiber Laser welding can be used in welding stainless steel, aluminum, copper, gold, silver, chromium, nickel, titanium and other metals or alloys, can also be used for a variety of welding between different materials, such as: copper – brass, titanium –gold, Titanium – molybdenum, nickel – copper and so on. Welding range: 0.5~8mm carbon steel,0.5~4mm stainless steel, aluminium alloy 0.5~6mm, brass 0.5~4mm.
1. The system is mainly composed of a laser unit and a welding unit.
2. Hand-held welding, taking into account the flexibility, high efficiency and high weld quality of laser welding.
3. Modular design and layout of the overall equipment, beautiful and easy to maintain and debug.
4. High system flexibility, compatible with a variety of models, and short changeover time.
5. The internal design is dexterous, and the good interactive control system expands the tolerance range of the machined parts and the weld width, solves the disadvantage of small spot size, and welds are better formed.
6. The shape is light, the body engineering design method is adopted, and the grip is comfortable; the hand is easy to control, and the operation is simple and easy to use.
7. With multiple safety alarms, the light is automatically locked after the workpiece is removed, and the safety is high.
8. Beautiful weld seam, fast speed, no consumables, no weld marks, no discoloration, no need for post-grinding.
9. Can be equipped with a variety of angle nozzles to meet the welding needs of different products.