KA-H10 MIG/MAG Orbital Welding tractor 150-3000mm big OD pipe auto welding tractor
CO2 automatic welding trolleys are widely used in industries such as ships, bridges, locomotives, steel structures, and petrochemicals, and are suitable for welding various welding structures, such as the welding of reinforcing ribs, rib plates, intersections, box beams, and so on. Its main advantages include:
Reduce labor intensity and improve working environment
Improve work efficiency by 1.5 times that of manual welding
To avoid poor weld quality caused by human factors, the defect rate of manual operation is generally around 20%, while using an automatic welding car does not result in a welding defect rate. Therefore, its comprehensive benefits are improved by nearly 200% compared to manual welding
High degree of automation ensures the stability of welding quality
No need for highly skilled technical workers
KA-H10 is a welding equipment driven by gear and rack on the track, widely used for horizontal and vertical butt welding, especially suitable for medium and thick plate welding and large pipeline circumferential welding. By adjusting the position and angle of the welding gun, corner welding, horizontal welding, overhead welding, and arc welding can also be carried out. The car body, swing device, and control panel are split and can be welded while walking on the track. The track is attached to the workpiece with a strong magnet, making it easy to install and disassemble.
1) KA-H10 is used to achieve various welding positions such as vertical welding, horizontal welding, circumferential welding, and horizontal welding.
2) Equipped with linear swing function. Various swing parameters such as swing mode, swing amplitude, swing speed, swing center position, and left and right dwell time can be adjusted.
3) Digitally display the running speed of the car.
4) To prevent the occurrence of undercut and insufficient welding during swing welding, a left and right swing stop time adjustment function is set.
5) When welding stops, the welding gun automatically returns to the center position of the weld bead.
6) Equipped with automatic arc stopping function.
7) Equipped with current and voltage regulation function and inching wire feeding function.
8) It has a fast return function.
The standard configuration provides a 1.8m long track. The track is miniaturized, lightweight, and easy to move, and can also be docked for extended use.
Generally used for regular vertical and horizontal butt welds. By adjusting the position and angle of the welding gun, corner welding and transverse welding can also be carried out
|Trolley||Power Input||AC 220V,50/60Hz|
|Size||500 x355 x 243||W×L×H|
|Dirve||Gear and Rack|
|Welding Gun adjust range||up/down||±20mm|
|forward and back||±20mm|
|Track Rail||Install||magnetic type|
|Left-right residence time||0-2s|
Connection of the machine
(1) Installation conditions:
1. The necessary tools for welding are the welding power supply and wire feeder device;
2. Welding power supply (AC 220V) for walking and control of KA-C1;
3. CO2 gas tank for welding;
4. Direct welding gun for CO2 automatic welding;
5. Basic tools for other necessary tasks;
(2) System connection method
1. Install the track, which must ensure that the welding direction of the trolley is parallel to the weld seam
2. Install the trolley and use the installation handle to clamp the track wheels of the trolley onto the track
3. Install welding wire on the wire feeder and pull it to the end of the welding gun
4. Connect the welding gun port to the wire feeder
5. Connect the control power cable to the 8P port on the control panel of the car
6. Connect the control power cable to AC 220
CONTACT US AT ANY TIME