This machine is specially designed for longitudinal seam welding of thin-walled cylinders. It can complete the welding process smoothly, reliably, efficiently and automatically for longitudinal seams with a cylinder diameter of Φ100~5000mm, a thickness of 1.2~10.0mm and a length of 3000mm. Suitable for TIG, plasma of stainless steel, titanium alloy and zirconium alloy
Features of plasma welding system:
1) With strong penetration ability, no beveling is required for plate thickness less than 10mm, which greatly reduces the preparation time before welding.
2) The arc energy is concentrated, the welding heat affected zone is small, and the welding deformation is small.
3) The welding speed is fast, and plasma takes 4-5 times less time than manual argon arc welding.
4) Excellent repeatability.
5) The arc column has high rigidity and uses a small hole effect to achieve stable single-sided welding and double-sided forming.
6) The electrode is shrunk in the nozzle, which is not easy to be polluted and burned. The electrode has a long life and few weld defects.
7) The welding quality is good and many materials can be welded.
8) The plasma arc has good controllability and adjustability, etc.
CONTACT US AT ANY TIME