Fiber laser cutting machine is mainly used in metal processing industry, as the industry more widely,The materials to be processed are also getting larger and larger, and largeformat laser cutting machines have emerged, which are mainly suitable for sheet metal, Advertising, kitchenware, lamps, knives, hardware, steel structure and other metal parts processing industries. Currently the traditional cutting methods used for metal materials such as flame cutting and plasma cutting are due to the accuracy and speed of cutting.The degree is limited to a large extent, especially for the cutting of large format thick plates, which makes the traditional cuttingThe equipment cannot achieve the effect of fast cutting speed and high precision.
Hyzont company launched a Light cutting machine to meet the requirements of different cutting equipment.
1. High accuracy, and good slit roughness. After cutting, there is basically no need for subsequent processing.
2. It is convenient to arrange and modify,Suitable for personalized processing.
3. High cutting precision, good stability,It can work continuously for a long time,
4. The cutting area is large and suitable for cutting materials.
5. Machinable materials are: ordinary carbon steel,Nonferrous metals such as stainless steel, alloy steel, aluminum plate, copper plate and titanium plate.
The laser cutting machine focuses the laser light emitted from the laser into a high-power density laser beam through the optical path system. The laser beam irradiates the surface of the workpiece to make the workpiece reach the melting point or boiling point, while the high-pressure gas coaxial with the beam blows away the molten or vaporized metal. As the relative position of the beam and the workpiece moves, the material will finally form a slit, so as to achieve the purpose of cutting. Laser cutting processing is to replace the traditional mechanical knife with an invisible beam. It has the characteristics of high precision, fast cutting, not limited to the cutting pattern, automatic typesetting, saving materials, smooth cutting, and low processing cost. It will be gradually improved or replaced.