Multi-Process Lincoln Welding Machine Invertec CV/CC 500 GMAW, FCAW, GTAW (TIG), SMAW (STICK)
The digitally controlled Invertec ® CV/CC 500 provides constant voltage (CV) or constant current (CC) output for heavy duty welding applications and delivers superior arc welding performance and faster response to changes at the arc. It is ideally suited for Mig and Flux Cored arc welding processes and for fabricators mainly using 1.0mm to 1.6mm diameter solid and flux core welding wires.
Take advantage of this inverter-based power source to achieve high input power efficiency and power factor ratings for real savings on your electric bills and decrease your welding costs.
Heavy fabrication welding operations will appreciate the broad multi-process performance of the CV/CC 500 featuring robust stick, MIG and cored wire welding as well as precision Touch-Start TIG performance.
GMAW, FCAW, GTAW (TIG), SMAW (STICK)
- Lightweight and Portable - easy to move and suitable for stacking.
- A seven position welding process mode selection whichenables the operator to select the right welding output for a specific welding application.
- Features Lincoln's latest generation inverter technology for maximum reliability.
- 87% efficiency with a high 0.95 power factor - unique design provides dramatically lower power consumption.
- Touch-Start TIG makes it easy to achieve great arc start with minimal or no tungsten contamination.
- Features full remote and multi-process capability - stick, Touch-Start TIG, MIG, Flux-cored.
- Digital Meters - accurate weld parameter readings - weld parameter readings retained after welding - auto fault diagnostic display.
- 5-500 Amp output range for all recommended processes is low enough for TIG welding on thin sheet metal and robust enough for stick welding with 6mm electrode.
- “Made To Last” PC Boards - “Trayed & Potted” PCB’s filled with epoxy, double locked wiring harness connectors, and environmentally protected connectors. Sensibly located to provide maximum protection from the environment.
- Tested to Tough IP23 Classifications - designed for “Real” industrial conditions.
- Easy Access Front Panel - multi-pin control socket and weld terminals are protected by sturdy doors. Built tolast.
Wire Feeder, Interconnection Cable Assembly (Includes Control Cable, Welding Cable, Gas Hose), Work Cable with Clamp, Welding Torch, Gas Regulator / Flowmeter, TIG Torch, Electrode Holder and Cable, Remote Output Control