Lincoln Welding Machine Power Plus 650HD Rectifier MIG Welding Machine
MIG / Flus cored / Carbon Arc Gouging
Heavy Duty Welding Solution POWERPLUS TM 650HD is a constant voltage power source targeted for heavy duty welding applications quipped with Lincoln's patented MAXTRAC heavy duty wire drive system to provide reliable feeding and durability.
The machine produces excellent output characteristics, and delivers a stable arc across the entire output range POWERPLUSTM 650HD is Lincoln,s solution to the demanding needs of heavy industry welding. It is designed for GMAW, FCAW& Carbon Arc Gouging processes Excellent CV welding performance is guaranteed when using either pure CO2 or Argon mixed gas. Reliable performance is optimized for welding carbon steel stainless steel and aluminum. It is also suitable for carbon arc gouging using up to 10mm diameter carbon electrodes.
- Welding Flexibility-POWERPLUSTM 650HD can be used to weld thick steel, stainless and aluminum- Heavy duty Applications.
- Carbon arc gouging capability.
- Single Range Output- Smooth and precise adjustment settings to ensure perfect weld setting
- MAXTRACe style wire feeders capability for superior wire feeding in demanding applications
- Output Control- The voltage output is controlled at power source when set on"local" and at the wire feeder, when set on remote
- Digital Voltage and Amperage Meters-Easy to read and accurate.
- The digital meters"double up" as a fault finding aid with "Error Codes" displayed for easy trouble shooting
- Potted PC Board -Ensures long life in harsh conditions
- Built to IP23 Classification- POWERPLUS TM 650HD is designed for long life in harsh and demanding
- environmental conditions
- "Power Saving"&"F A N" Mode- When activated, input power is minimized, and the operating noise and dust intake reduced
- High Quality Double Dipped Impregnated Main Transformer
- Provides long life in harsh welding conditions
- Adjustable"Crater" Control- Gives the operator control over welding conditions at the start and end of welds for improved weld quality
- 2-Step/4-Step Trigger Control- Gives the operator control
- over advanced welding features for easier and more precise welding