Submerged Welding Machine Lincoln PowerPlus 1000HD with Rover Tractor
Model: PowerPlus 1000HD
Order Code: K60067-2
Submerged Arc Power Source
POWERPLUS® 1000HD is designed for constant current and constant voltage
Submerged Arc Welding. The welding arc is stable over a wide range of parameters
and the output can be precisely controlled. The power source is combined with the
Lincoln Electric Rover™ Tractor to create a robust automatic welding package.
POWERPLUS® 1000HD is rugged and reliable to operate in the harshest welding
conditions. It is often used for welding mild steel, low alloy steel, and stainless
steel. The POWERPLUS® 1000HD can also be used by itself for carbon arc gouging. It is
used in many industries, such as shipbuilding, wind tower and pressure vessels.
POWERPLUS® 1000HD is available for CE.
· The main transformer is built to H grade.
· High reliable SCR Insulation Classification ensures excellent output stability.
· Designed with optimum cooling efficiency.
· Overheating, overcurrent, loss of phase and short circuit protection ensures long-lasting performance.
· Potted PC boards ensure long life in harsh conditions.
· Built to IP23S classification.
Precise output control results in a stable arc
● Ability to preset the current.
● Line voltage compensation maintains consistent welding within ±10% variation.
● 1,000A @ 100% duty cycle with a maximum output capacity of 1,200A.
● 500 amps output terminal enhances low current arccharacteristics.
● User-friendly operation panel with analog meters to display currentand voltage while welding.
● Can be stacked up to two machines high to save on foor space.