Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Submerged Welding Machine||Model:||DEALARC® DC-1000|
|Process:||Submerged Arc/Gouging /MIG/ Flux-Cored||Input Power:||380-415V(±10%)/ 3Ph/50HZ/60HZ|
|Output Range:||150-1300A||Rated Output Current/Voltage /Duty Cycle:||1000A / 44V / 100%|
|Dimensions H×W×D (mm):||781 X 567 X 991||Net Weight (Kg):||372|
lincoln electric welders,
lincoln stick welder
Submerged Welding Machine Lincoln Welding Machine DEALARC® DC-1000 1000A Submerged Welding
If your application requires pure welding power combined with multi-process flexibility, then the DC-1000, with 1300 amps of smooth DC output, is your best investment.
Designed for semiautomatic and automatic welding, the precise control of the DC-1000 delivers superior high amperage MIG, flux-cored, submerged arc welding and air carbon arc gouging with up to 5/8" (15.9 mm) diameter carbons.
• Single range control for precise output control and easy operation.
• Standard analog ammeter and analog voltmeter.
• Use the mode switch to select the desired output characteristics for the process being used–CV Submerged Arc, CV Innershield ® ,CC Submerged Arc.
• Power start/stop push button (NVR) switches with pilot light.
• Fuse protected 115V wire feeder auxiliary power with1000 volt-amp capacity.
• Terminal strip and output studs for remote connections and cable.
• Low profile case allows installation of the DC-1000 under a workbench and for stacking up to 2 machines to conserve floor space.
• Removable side panels for easy access to internal parts.
• Line voltage compensation maintains weld consistency, even with line voltage changes of ±10%.
• Electronic and thermostatic protection from current overload and excessive temperatures.
• Internal components, including windings, rectifiers and circuit boards, are coated to protect against the effects of moisture and corrosion.
• Recessed front panel protects operating controls.
• Three-year warranty on parts and labor.
• Seven-year warranty on the power rectifier.
• Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements and ISO 14001 environmental standards.
Contact Person: RaymondMao