1. High perfeomance. Fiber transmission can make sure the same quality cutting effect in every point of the material;
2. High efficiency. Fast cutting speed, photoelectric conversion rate is about 35%(CO2 photoelectric conversion rate is about 7%);
3. Low gas consumption. It has the cutting technology specially for steel board and produce no gas when cutting.
4. Low power consumption. Environment-friendly and energy-saving, low power consumotion(reduce 20%-30% power compared with CO2 laser cutting machine);
5. Maintenance free. Fiber transmission without reflection lens, can save time in light path adjustment.
6. Fiber exerts its features better in thin metal sheet cutting. Such as 1mm stainless steel, its cutting speed reach 12m/min. While 2mm stainless steel cutting speed readuce to 3.5m/min. The thicker metal sheet, the lower of the machine efficiency.
1000W-1500W-2000W- 3000W- 4000W-6000W
Max Velocity of Movement
3 phase 380V/50HZ 20KVA-30KVA
The laser cutting machine focuses the laser light emitted from the laser into a high-power density laser beam through the optical path system. The laser beam irradiates the surface of the workpiece to make the workpiece reach the melting point or boiling point, while the high-pressure gas coaxial with the beam blows away the molten or vaporized metal. As the relative position of the beam and the workpiece moves, the material will finally form a slit, so as to achieve the purpose of cutting. Laser cutting processing is to replace the traditional mechanical knife with an invisible beam. It has the characteristics of high precision, fast cutting, not limited to the cutting pattern, automatic typesetting, saving materials, smooth cutting, and low processing cost. It will be gradually improved or replaced.